A prerequisite for a functioning circular economy is that all products and materials are returned after use. The Reverse Logistics Group has specialized in creating efficient and comprehensive solutions for its customers: with more than 30 companies on 4 different continents, we are one of the leading providers of centrally controlled take-back systems for all kinds of products.
To strengthen RLG’s Global IT Infrastructure team at our headquarters in Dornach near Munich, we are currently offering a position as
Working student/Intern in IT Infrastructure
Your key responsibilities:
- Actively support our Help Desk – onboarding, offboarding, rights distribution, orders of the hardware.
- End-user laptop & mobile phone set-up: installation & configuration.
- Active and close cooperation with colleagues in the IT Infrastructure Dept.
- Acting in the role of internal service partner – take over of the first and second second level support and queries.
- Your Profile:
- Currently enrolled and completed at least your second semester of your Bachelor's degree;
- A team player with excellent communication skills;
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving capability;
- Enjoys change and likes overcoming challenges;
- Ability to collaborate in a multicultural team environment;
- Experience in working with Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Azure, Dynamics), Windows 10/11, Network VPN, End-user Applications.
- Spoken and written English and German; further language skills are welcome.
You will also enjoy the following benefits:
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- Good public transport connections and underground parking spaces
- Free hot and cold drinks
- Discounts in the canteen & gym (in-house)
- Flexible time management & number of hours per week (based on an agreement)
- Last but not least, your own piece of contribution towards the greener and sustainable future of our planet
Sounds like an opportunity made for you?
Then please send your application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your desired salary, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact person is Marie-Christin Schuhl.
We are looking forward to your application!
Reverse Logistics GmbH