- Focus on interpreting and implementing the EPR & environment compliances appliable on the PIBO, Recyclers and all the stake holders as per the E -Waste Management rule and CPCB regulation
Work directly with internal Compliance team & coordinate with the regulatory governments authorities and Industry within a framework of company policies, principles, and goals.
Internal Stakeholder – Functional Manager- Compliances & Risk Management,
External Stakeholder – Company customers (senior officials), Regulatory State Authorities –SPCP etc. The company appointed Recyclers and Value Chain Vendor
Key Responsibilities- Task and Activities
Support Strategic Planning & Support
- Support the formulation of company’s CSR policy, programs, projects and plans by identifying and addressing internal and external challenges to scaling up private sector CSR projects management
CSR Project Processing and Administration
- Advise and assist in identifying, developing, structuring, and executing organizational wide public private partnership CSR/Development projects and support in the grassroot level execution of e-waste management, plastic waste management and other similar business projects in the CSR domain and under C2G society.
- Actively support the development and financing of demonstration projects.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal teams and external stakeholders for CSR projects management as per the defined TAT and SoP
Knowledge Sharing, projects management & operational execution
- Support in devising design and application of innovative operational and work structures, SoP, TAT and projects management timelines and delivery of the projects as per the client expectations
- Keep abreast of latest trends and developments in addressing CSR and sustainability relevant and related issues. Ensure comparability of the organizational operations to best practices.
- Participate in and contribute to internal and external training programs and conferences on CSR and integrate the same into the work practices
- Support the advocacy and project management work for C2G society and other relevant company programs as formulated and implemented from time to time
- Maintain internal knowledge dissemination of emerging trends on the CSR and Sustainability and integrate the same for company CSR projects, development projects.
- A Bachelors/Master’s degree in Environmental Studies / Environment Engineering /Waste Management / Environment Compliances from a tier I or II institute.
- Minimum 6 months of working experience as Compliance & Environment Specialties or relevant experience in MNC and Large Organization
- Other Relevant experience can also be considered.
- Detail-oriented; ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize projects
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Project management skills are preferred.
- Internal Audit skills are preferred. International experience working in Environment protection sector is desirable
- Agility Keen eye for Process and Field Audit & alertness for risk assessment
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work within the given timelines.
- Ethical and principled: A level-headed, clear communicator with a detailed understanding of organizational, individual responsibilities and business ethics.
- Proactive: A honed alertness and vigilance to potential breaches in compliance. This means actively enforcing a mandatory reporting policy and seeking out any weakness in company dealings.
- Continuous learning: Compliances are subject to constantly changing legislation, so staying on top of things is vital.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
- Project Management skills – establish realistic deliverables with the keen eye on project costs and TAT and SLAs for effective projects delivery
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor.h