“Are you passionate about building and leading digital products that addresses complex challenges from product and material returns and provides new levels of business intelligence and resource efficiency? Do you want to make a real impact for the environment and society?”
RLG is a fast-growing global service provider with a well-established global footprint and offices in more than twenty European countries, the Americas, and Asia. We serve customers in over 80 countries, overseeing more than two billion dollars in assets for some of the largest OEM, eCommerce, and retail organizations in the world.
We have achieved year over year accelerated growth, and our working environment is international, innovative, positive, and dynamic. We are relentlessly customer-focused self-starters and entrepreneurs. We have a clear focus, efficient processes, and an optimal customer experience structure.
Product Manager (m/f/d)
Your key responsibilities:
- Define and develop the product strategy to drive targeted business outcomes in alignment with corporate strategies
- Own relationship with key customers; understand the industry and product-related landscapes, the voice of the customer feedback and end-user inputs and proactively define strategy and vision
- Translate product strategy and goals into planned work and requirement specification
- Scope the product solution and define user journey and process flows
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Implement product management continuous improvement policies, standards, and processes
- Define, analyze, and manage metrics that inform the success of products
- 2+ years of industry experience as a Product Manager within a technology environment, with a progressive record of successful delivery of complex products
- Bachelors or Masters in a technology focused business degree such as Management Information Systems, or a technology focused MBA
- Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, relationship, and engagement skills
- Focus on the customer; Celebrates the success of others in the business
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Effective working in a team environment and independently
What to expect:
- Work for Fortune 500 companies and public sector organizations
- Designing and implementing EPR / circular economy solutions
- Exciting challenges – there’s lots to be done, and plenty of scope for own initiative, engagement and impact
- Wide range of company benefits (incl. 30 vacation days, canteen & gym in the office building and much more) & great work-life-balance with flexible working hours
- Dynamic and international team
- Last but not least, your own piece of contribution towards the greener and sustainable future of our planet
Sounds like an opportunity made for you?
Please send your application in English including your salary expectations and your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact person is Patrizia Barucha.
We are looking forward to your application!
Reverse Logistics GmbH