As a strategic partner for manufacturers, retailers and governmental organizations, Reverse Logistics Group (RLG) globally addresses complex challenges from product and material returns and provides new levels of business intelligence, customer satisfaction and resource efficiency.
We build and operate comprehensive networks of high level, appropriate service providers to process reverse flows in the most efficient way. In parallel, dedicated teams monitor legislation, manage product data and report fulfillment to ensure environmental compliance.
We are currently looking for a
Junior Product Manager (m/f/d)
who will join our Corporate Development Team and will grow to fully own our key B2B products. Junior Product Manager will play the crucial role as a bridge not only between our business and IT, but also to our global customers and their needs.
These tasks and responsibilities are waiting for you:
- Effectively translate the company's business strategy and customer needs into detailed product requirements, specifications, and roadmaps.
- Own products scope, milestones, timelines, and deliverables and manage the communication with the teams and the stakeholders.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Conceptualize new solutions, develop them with the IT development team, and deliver them successfully and monitor their impact and stability.
- Interface with customers and multiple, cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., business development, operations, and sales) to identify the most critical pain points in existing solutions and best opportunities for new product offerings
- Analyze data to ensure the impact and the results of new features or updates are measured in a meaningful way.
What you should bring:
- Preferably Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or Science. First experience in product management (also as an intern or working student) would be of an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a "get-things-done" attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable at collaborating with both internal and external parties (engineers, business stakeholders, customers, etc.)
- You are able to work well under pressure, multitask, and maintain a keen attention to detail.
- You are proactive, pragmatic, organizational, and systematic working style.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (German would be a plus)
What can you expect:
- Opportunity to join a global leader in one of the world’s most exciting markets
- Worldwide exposure and continued support and cooperation with/from the company leaders and team
- Exciting challenges – there’s lots to be done and plenty of scope for own initiative, engagement, and impact
- Wide range of company benefits (incl. 30 days holidays, canteen & gym in the office building and much more) & great work-life-balance with flexible working hours
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Last but not least, your own piece of contribution towards the greener and sustainable future of our planet
Sounds like an opportunity made for you?
Please send us your application documents in English including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to
We are looking forward to your application!
Your contacts are Lavi Aharon (Team Lead Product & Marketing) and Michaela Hausova (HR Business Partner).
Reverse Logistics GmbH