Work Days: (Mon- Sat) 6 days a week
Executive Sourcing & Operations will be responsible and accountable for sourcing of agreed upon E-waste material through Formal & Informal Sector i.e. recyclers, Collectors, aggregators, retail chains and bulk consumers etc.
Responsible for coordinating, consolidating, and ensuring smooth implementation of the error-free documentation process, Sourcing operations activities across the given recycler, sourcing partners, Aggregators and Vendors in the allotted geographical area.
- Complete the given weekly Document collection target as allotted by the Reporting manager
- Must conduct the weekly Recycler Visit as per the devised weekly Route plan
- Must meet 100% of the accuracy on the documentation as per the company defined Process accuracy checklist.
- Must maintain 100% delivery of documents to the Reporting manager as per the given weekly/monthly timelines
- Must upload the Company “Pick App” as per the documentation process requirements and within the defined timelines.
- Must search for new MSP (Material service provider).
Duties and Responsibilities:
Sourcing of agreed upon E-waste material through Formal & Informal Sector i.e. recyclers, Collectors, aggregators, retail chains and bulk consumers etc.
- Manage the company's E-waste Material sourcing targets through the transparency of spending, costs optimization.
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management regional and local strategies
- Must identify the Low-Cost Sites at Pan India and have robust Tie-ups to have a consistent inflow of e-waste materials
- Must identify New sourcing avenues to build consistent inflow of E-waste material to meet agreed sourcing targets for the company
Mass flow Operations (Sourcing documentation, Logistics and Value Chain Management)
- Driving and integrate the sourcing operations with the overall Mass flows Management (Material, Information, and Compliances for respective client and Internal compliances & reporting
- Implement RLG India operating strategies for Souring, logistics and establish procedures in complete synchronization with the RLG India Compliances and Agreed SLA with clients.
- Determine quantity, rates and timing of deliveries as per the norms of the company and as per the approval process
Market Intelligence & Networking
- Identify the Sourcing market and competitor market scenarios, price sensitivity of the Market and align RLG India pricing approach as per the dynamics
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers
Desired qualifications, skills, and mindset:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Field Service management, retail customers or B2B customers management. Experience in E-waste material sourcing or Recycling companies will be preferred (Candidates from the previous background into Electronics, Durables, Technology, IT Hardware industries)
- Must have traveled and managed Sourcing, procurement and domestic local field Operations
- Must have completed 12th with additional diploma in relevant field.
- Preference will be given to Bachelor’s Degree in any field, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Industrial Technology, and Information Technology.
- Must have an understanding of technology lifecycle and its economic value and material recovery cycle, recycling techniques, refurbishing processes.
- Preference if aware of the processes and logistics involved in e-waste treatment or recycling
- Must have own 2 wheeler vehicle and willing to extensive local or interstate travel including night travel
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems in the operations at ground and with the stake holders
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work- Developing specific goals/beat plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work targets
- Interacting with Computers- Using computers to enter data, upload data and process Information
- Documenting/ Reporting Information- Entering, Recording, Storing, or Maintaining information in writing or electronic/Physical form.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others — Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor.