As a strategic partner for manufacturers, retailers and governmental organizations, Reverse Logistics Group (RLG) globally addresses complex challenges from product and material returns and provides new levels of business intelligence, customer satisfaction and resource efficiency.
We build and operate comprehensive networks of high level, appropriate service providers to process reverse flows in the most efficient way. In parallel, dedicated teams monitor legislation, manage product data and report fulfillment to ensure environmental compliance.
RLG Corporate Development focuses on driving innovative and strategic projects for RLG Group. We are responsible for exploring new ways of approaching reverse supply chains in all product categories and support implementation of Circular Economy. RLG’s Corporate Development team offers following position:
Internship in Marketing (m/f/d)
(in Corporate Development Dept.)
Your key responsibilities:
- Plan and execute our social media and website campaigns by creating campaign-related material, visuals, and copywriting for our different communication channels
- Create marketing materials for internal and external outreach activities
- Support in understanding customer pain points, addressing them and delivering value generating solutions
- Provide coherent market studies, data analysis and strategy design
- You are enrolled master student in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration with major in Marketing or with similar initial working experience in Marketing
- Experience with image and video editing tools such as Canva, Photoshop, InDesign will be an advantage.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) is a plus
- Previous experience in Marketing, particularly in creation of marketing material for Sales teams and Business Development is a plus
- Good eye for visually appealing content
- Confident handling of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and a sense for graphic design
- Excellent communication skills in both, written and spoken English
What to expect:
- Opportunity to join global leader in one of the world’s most exciting markets
- Work for Fortune 500 companies and public sector organizations
- Designing and implementing circular economy solutions
- Continues support from the business development leaders
- Exciting challenges – there’s lots to be done, and plenty of scope for own initiative, engagement and impact
Expected starting date: December 2021/January 2022
Duration: 4 - 6 Months
Sounds like an opportunity made for you?
Please send your application in English including the earliest possible starting date to email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application!
Reverse Logistics GmbH