• Internal Stake Holder – Global IT Regional Business Head, Business process Owner, Functional and Department Heads across subsidiaries
Key Responsibilities- Task and Activities
• Lead and manage the Software Development and IT teams based at India to deliver software, infrastructure and IT architecture that meets the needs of the Indian and Global teams (internal users).
• Thought leadership & transformation recommendations in business application software solution on web/mobile platforms, company ERP modules, Infra and End User Support & Maintenance and Analytics.
• Establish the India Competence center and ISMS Policy India as per ISO 27001 and documentation that serves as benchmark for excellent solution delivery.
• Implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide regular progress on all software development activities to the global IT Head.
• Accountable for the on time and to quality delivery of software development projects from India.
• Responsible for the maintenance and development of internal and external IT support systems in India.
• Create, implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan for software development and IT infrastructure.
• In conjunction with the Systems Manager, define and maintain the IT technology strategy and infrastructure plan.
• Collaborating with the appropriate functions and users to evaluate and identify technology platforms for delivering the company’s products and internal services.
• Business process mapping into the IT software solutions, implementation, migration and subsequent training of end users.
• Defining service standards and guidelines, governance structure, best practices for software delivery life cycle to other subsidiaries of the company.
• Prepare each project plans with budgets and resource management and ensure the same is executed within pre-set budgets and deadlines.
• Analyze the structure and flow of the business’ work to identify possible application solutions and think of ways that software can be applied to make the business more efficient and successful.
• Lead a team of IT specialists- application developers and be responsible for implementing and upgrading system hardware and application software.
• Report to and meet (virtual) with the Global IT Head and teams at defined intervals.
• Ensure effective internal communications both within the software development team and across the organization.
• Accountable and responsible for effective financial management, planning and monitoring of the Software Development and IT teams.
• Experience: Demonstrable and substantial experience in leading and managing teams of software developers
• Experience of successfully designing and developing sophisticated software products deployed in a variety of environments
• A Bachelors/Master’s degree in Information Technology/ Systems from a tier I or II institute.
• Minimum 15-20 years working experience in leading the B2B service-industry IT software applications solution in large businesses-MNC and specifically High Documentation and data driven Organizations.
• Extensive knowledge of networks and computer systems through professional experience.
• Communicator with the ability to explain complicated technical information in business terms.
• Must have a coder /developer experience in past experiences
• Knowledge of networks and computer systems
• Worked in ERP/SAP creation software.
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer/software systems.
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English and working knowledge of German language.
• Hands-on experience of coding using more than one recognised industry standard language (e.g. C++;
• Performance and line management of highly skilled teams
• Working in an Agile environment and Leading teams in working in an Agile environment
• Must have Project management experiences.
• Collaboration platform-JIRA
• IT security policy – ISMS as per ISO 270001
• Must be aware of Microsoft Monitoring software
• Business acumen : A level-headed, clear communicator to gain detailed level of understanding of organisational business requirements and business dynamics.
• Self-Motivated and able to work independently
• Attention to details
• Team Player