As a strategic partner for manufacturers, retailers and governmental organizations, Reverse Logistics Group (RLG) globally addresses complex challenges from product and material returns and provides new levels of business intelligence, customer satisfaction and resource efficiency.
We build and operate comprehensive networks of high level, appropriate service providers to process reverse flows in the most efficient way. In parallel, dedicated teams monitor legislation, manage product data and report fullfillment to ensure environmental compliance.
As part of the Reconomy Group, RLG Systems AG is a member of a strong group of companies and is built on a solid foundation of expertise. RLG Systems AG provides customers with sustainable support: for extra environmental protection, for maximum security of raw material supplies and for satisfied customers.
As part of our environmental compliance management solutions we support our national and international customers in fulfilling their producer responsibility obligations (Extended Producer Responsibility). Focus areas are WEEE, batteries, packaging, copyright, OIL, Tyres and End of Life Vehicles.
Environmental Compliance Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for ensuring the Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) compliance for some of our largest customers
- After an initial training period you will be handling our customers’ product and sales data to create EPR compliance reports and submit them to compliance schemes and national authorities
- You will be responsible for working with and further developing our in-house IT solution used for managing our customers’ compliance data
- Based on analyses of changes in EPR legislation from our regulatory monitoring team you will assess implications for our customers and implement data-related solutions
- Together with the entire team you will further develop our service portfolio to strengthen CCR’s position as one-stop-shop for EPR compliance
- At least a Bachelor's degree, ideally in a field related to sustainability, environmental policy, circular economy or waste management
- Experience in or willingness to working with large data sets; comfortable working with MS Excel and IT tools for data analysis
- Customer-focused mindset and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- First experience in working with large corporate customers
- Results driven with aptitude for analytical and lateral thinking
- Enjoys change and likes overcoming challenges
- Passion for sustainability and greener future
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and German
What to expect:
- Work for Fortune 500 companies and public sector organizations
- Designing and implementing EPR / circular economy solutions
- Exciting challenges – there’s lots to be done, and plenty of scope for own initiative, engagement and impact
- Wide range of company benefits (incl. 30 vacation days, canteen & gym in the office building and much more) & great work-life-balance with flexible working hours
- Dynamic and international team
- Last but not least, your own piece of contribution towards the greener and sustainable future of our planet
Sounds like an opportunity made for you?
Please send your application in English including your salary expectations and your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!
Reverse Logistics GmbH