As a strategic partner for manufacturers, retailers and governmental organizations, Reverse Logistics Group (RLG) globally addresses complex challenges from product and material returns and provides new levels of business intelligence, customer satisfaction and resource efficiency. We build and operate comprehensive networks of high level, appropriate service providers to process reverse flows in the most efficient way. In parallel, dedicated teams monitor legislation, manage product data and report fulfilment to ensure environmental compliance.
As part of the Reverse Logistics Group, the Environmental Compliance Management (ECM) Team at RLG Systems AG supports our national and international customers in fulfilling their Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) obligations, focusing on WEEE, batteries, packaging, copyright, oil, tyres and end of life vehicles. By working closely with the Regulatory Monitoring and Sales Teams we make sure we stay on top of the legislative changes across the world and continuously provide the highest level of service to our customers. We are currently looking for a new member of the ECM Team to help us with the EPR reporting in the role as
Environmental Compliance Reporting Analyst (m/f/d)
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for ensuring the Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) compliance for some of our largest customers
- After an initial training period you will handle our customers’ product and sales data to create EPR compliance reports
- You will work with and further develop our in-house IT solution used for managing our customers’ compliance data
- Based on the analysis of changes of EPR legislation done by our Regulatory Monitoring Team you will assess implications for our customers and implement data-related solutions
- Together with the entire team you will further develop our service portfolio to strengthen RLG’s position as one-stop-shop for EPR compliance
- At least a Bachelor's degree, ideally in a field related to sustainability, environmental policy, circular economy or waste management
- Experience with large data sets, comfortable working with MS Excel and IT tools for data analysis
- Customer-focused mindset and willingness to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- First experience in working with large corporate customers is desirable
- Results driven with aptitude for analytical and lateral thinking
- Passion for sustainability and greener future
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English. Fluent German is a plus.
What to expect:
- Work for Fortune 500 companies and public sector organizations
- Designing and implementing EPR solutions
- Exciting challenges – there’s plenty of scope for own initiative, engagement and impact
- Wide range of company benefits (incl. 30 days holidays, reductions in canteen & gym in the office building and much more) & great work-life-balance with flexible working hours
- Young, dynamic and international team
- Last but not least, your own piece of contribution towards the greener and sustainable future of our planet
Sounds like an opportunity made for you?
Please send your application in English including your salary expectations and your availability date to email@example.com.
Your contact person is Marie-Christin Schuhl.
We are looking forward to your application!
RLG Systems AG