As a strategic partner for manufacturers, retailers and governmental organizations, Reverse Logistics Group (RLG) globally addresses complex challenges from product and material returns and provides new levels of business intelligence, customer satisfaction and resource efficiency.
We build and operate comprehensive networks of high level, appropriate service providers to process reverse flows in the most efficient way. In parallel, dedicated teams monitor legislation, manage product data and report fulfillment to ensure environmental compliance.
To strengthen our Controlling team at our HQ in Dornach near Munich, Germany, we are looking for a full time
with focus on cash flow and liquidity planning
Your key responsibilities:
- Summary and preparation of monthly cash forecast, budget vs actuals analyses, liquidity planning for the company;
- Supervision and execution of our external financial reporting to banking partners;
- Development, implementation and performance review of liquidity measures;
- Communication with our group companies and banking partners for reconciliation and monitoring of our cash flow;
- Collaboration with our foreign entities in regards to various cash flow management matters;
- Supporting the monthly and annual financial statements preparation, working closely with the Controlling and Accounting teams and other business partners;
- Continuous optimization of our controlling/cash management systems and processes in the context of the existing system landscape (Lucanet, Bellin TM5, Datawarehouse in own development);
- Independent analysis to support our management and operational units (also with ad hoc requests);
- Owner of the monthly reporting, variance analysis and annual budgeting for one of our organizational units.
- You have a business degree (or similar) with a focus on controlling and finance;
- You have professional experience in controlling, finance, treasury or in a comparable area of responsibility; experience of working in an international company is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience in IFRS / HGB are preferable, experience in an auditing company and/or as an international accountant is desirable;
- You are characterized by your strong analytical thinking skills and affinity for numbers and KPIs;
- You are strong in analysis, your work style is independent and remains efficient under pressure;
- You have very good MS Office skills, especially in MS Excel, MS Access & MS Power Point further tools;
- You have good communication skills and enjoy shaping your work area in a dynamic company;
- You have very good English and good written and spoken German skills
What to expect:
- Exciting challenges – there’s lots to be done, and plenty of scope for own initiative, engagement and impact
- Wide range of company benefits (incl. 30 days vacation, childcare support, canteen & gym in the office building and much more)
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Last but not least, your own piece of contribution towards the greener and sustainable future of our planet
Sounds like an opportunity made for you?
Then please send your application documents including your salary expectations and availability by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application!
Reverse Logistics GmbH