As a strategic partner for manufacturers, retailers and governmental organizations, Reverse Logistics Group (RLG) globally addresses complex challenges from product and material returns and provides new levels of business intelligence, customer satisfaction and resource efficiency.
We build and operate comprehensive networks of high level, appropriate service providers to process reverse flows in the most efficient way. In parallel, dedicated teams monitor legislation, manage product data and report fulfillment to ensure environmental compliance.
RLG's Business IT team is currently looking to strenghten the team with an:
Application Developer (m/f/d)
Your key responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the new and further development of our web applications and interfaces.
- You will create applications to control our business processes in a modern development environment based on .NET and C#.
- After implementation, you will support the software throughout its entire life cycle in the sense of a product owner
- You continuously develop and optimize the software.
- You have a degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics, physics and/or an apprenticeship as a data processing specialist or IT specialist. Alternatively, you are also suited as an experienced career changer.
- You have sustainable practical experience on the .NET platform.
- You are confident in your command of C#, experience with ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC would be an advantage.
- You have good knowledge in the area of relational data modeling and ideally experience with TSQL and MS SQL Integration Services.
- You work goal- and customer-oriented and enjoy communicating.
- You have an analytical and structured way of working.
- You are characterized by a high degree of initiative.
- Good written and spoken German skills round up your profile
What to expect:
- Opportunity to join global leader in one of the world’s most exciting markets
- Global exposure and regular cooperation with senior management
- Continued support from the company leaders and the team
- Exciting challenges – there’s lots to be done, and plenty of scope for own initiative, engagement and impact
- Wide range of company benefits (incl. 30 days holidays, free drinks and much more)
- Competitive salary based on experience
Sounds like an opportunity made for you?
Please send your application in English including your salary requirement and the earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application!
Reverse Logistics GmbH
D 85609 Dornach (by Munich)